We are fortunate to have incredible facilities on campus; including our NHL-size ice rink, alpine skiing hill and lodge, and dual turf fields. Throughout the year, these facilities are available to rent for training, events, birthday parties, small-group leagues, and more.
If you are interested in renting any of our facilities, please read below for more information.
- Joy and Rist Bonnefond Ice Hockey Arena - $235/hour
- Ted Alfond and John Huard Turf Fields - $125/hour
- The Turf consists of a baseball field, a softball field, 2 soccer fields, 1 field hockey field, 1 boys lacrosse field and 1 girls lacrosse field. The hourly rate is for one field at a time.
- Hawley Gymnasium - $60/hour
- O’Connor Alpine Center - $150/hour per lane
- The Alpine center has a rope serviced beginner area and two separate, lift serviced “lanes'' for alpine training. Unless specified otherwise, renters are permitted to utilize our gates, stubbies and other training aids - skiing and riding is at your own risk, there is no on site ski patrol.
- Liz Cross Mellen Ski Lodge - $1,500 per event
- For functions held at the ski lodge, the renter is required to supply a certificate of Insurance naming Kents Hill School as the insured in the amount of one million dollars for the duration of the event.
A signed waiver of liability form is required for any person prior to using the facilities. Unless specified otherwise, use of the Alfond Athletic Center bathrooms and guest locker rooms is permitted for those renting the turf, gym or ice rink. Scoreboards, goals, bases et cetera are provided as needed.
Kents Hill school observes a zero tolerance policy. Tobacco, alcohol and drug use is strictly prohibited. Payment is due within 30 days of booking the rental, failure to pay will result in the possibility of losing the booked date. Refunds for weather related cancellations will be considered on a case by case basis.