Thank you for your interest in Kents Hill School!
Our strong sense of community and unwavering belief in potential are integral parts of our school which has been preparing students for college and beyond since 1824. Here, students are supported in pursuing the subjects and activities they love, while also encouraged to try new things. Our innovative 4-Dimensional (4D) Academic Curriculum places equal importance on knowledge, skills, character, and reflection throughout a student's entire Kents Hill experience.
We look forward to hearing from you and are so excited to show and tell you what Kents Hill has to offer. Please contact our Admissions Office to set up a personal virtual tour and interview at 207-685-1606 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are thrilled that our campus is open for visitors. Contact our Admissions Office at email@example.com or 207-685-1606 to set up a personal campus tour, schedule an interview, or learn more about what makes Kents Hill a great place to live, learn, and play. Please note that all visitors must show proof of vaccination and wear a mask at all times while on campus.
When you ask our students what words they most associate with Kents Hill, they say, "home." In this trusting environment, you'll feel safe enough to be yourself. Our students often share that they feel accepted, seen, heard, and valued - sometimes for the first time in their school experience.
- Are you still accepting applications for the 2021-22 academic year?
- I have applied to Kents Hill. How do I find out if I’ve been accepted?
- I will be attending Kents Hill! How do I submit my contract?
- Do you accept the boarding school common application?
- Is a campus visit required?
- Are interviews required?
- Is educational testing required?
- Does Kents Hill provide financial aid?
- How do I get to and from Kents Hill on long weekends and vacations?
- May I speak to current families about their Kents Hill School experience?