Field Hockey Head Coach
Kents Hill School is a member of the New England Prep School Athletic Council (NEPSAC). Our Field Hockey program competes in the MAISAD (Maine Association of Independent Schools Athletic Directors) Conference. The head coach must demonstrate a commitment to the core values of Kents Hill School and the institution's education-based athletic philosophy. The Huard and Alfond Turf Athletic complex and the Alfond Athletics Center allow our teams optimal training and competition venues. Our facilities afford students the opportunity to train independently of their team during breaks in their academic schedule as well as on weekends in and out of the season. Anticipated start date: August 16.
- Organizing, in conjunction with the Director of Athletics, all aspects of the Varsity Field Hockey program, including: practice scheduling, game scheduling, team travel.
- Recruiting: Identifying and evaluating student-athletes who fit the mission and vision for both Kents Hill School and our field hockey program. The head coach will work with the Director of Athletics and the Admissions office throughout the recruiting process.
- Assists players and their families with the college recruiting process. Will work with the College Counseling office and student-athlete to identify academic and athletically appropriate institutions.
- Prior head or assistant coaching experience on the collegiate, prep, or travel level
- Collegiate playing experience preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Clear background check
Candidates should submit a cover letter, three references, and a current resume to Nan Hambrose, Director of Athletics, CAA - NHambrose@KentsHill.org.
Kents Hill School is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.