We live by ten words that together represent Leadership: Altruism, Belonging, Compassion, Courage, Friendship, Honesty, Perseverance, Responsibility, Scholarship, and Sportsmanship.
Committed to the individual and the potential that lies within, Kents Hill School challenges students to grow into engaged, creative learners, global stewards, and compassionate leaders.
At Kents Hill School we educate our students in mind, body, and character to:
Prepare for the challenges and opportunities of higher education;
- Accept and respect themselves and others, and work together for the common good;
- Be responsible stewards of our natural environment and Kents Hill School’s community heritage; and
- Embody the ideal that one person of principle can always make a difference.
- Create a stimulating academic community where students become life-long learners;
- Build each student’s confidence, leadership, and sense of self;
- Promote athletic competition and sportsmanship;
- Inspire creative expression and an appreciation for the arts; and
- Encourage the community to value diversity, to accept differences, and to embrace a global perspective.
Kents Hill School is a caring community rooted in values, character, and potential. Together, we embody the ideal that "one person of principle can always make a difference."